Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Democrat for President!

I'm a proud newliberal.  Which means that I make every effort to reason what is best for America on the various issues of the day.  Oftentimes this leads me to the right of the Democratic party.

I support a muscular foreign policy that is not politically correct but will keep us safe.

I support school choice that will offer all children the best opportunity tor reach their potential

I support traditional marriage, and am against the gay rights lobby.

but for the most part the traditional liberals have it right.

Especially on healthcare.

We need Medicare for all.  Universal healthcare!!!
It's simple.  It's what's best. It's moral. It's right.
Bernie Sanders has this 100% right.
Hillary Clinton has a good plan.

We need to rebuild our crumbling infrastructure coast to coast.
This should be done in a comprehensive and smart way.
Our eletric grid desperately needs a radical upgrade.
Our roads need repair.  Public transit systems need 21st century replacements.
Bernie Sanders has this 100% right.
Hillary Clinton has a good plan.

We need to curb the speculation on Wall Street that can damage the real economy.
Hillary and Bernie have good ideas on this.

We need to lower the cost of higher education.
Public colleges should be availabe debet free to all Americans.
Bernie Sanders has the right plan.
Hillary Clinton has a good plan.

We need to defeat these terrorists.
Hillary has the right plan.

We need to be tough on crime, and have criminal justice reform
Hillary has the right plan.

I will support the Democratic nominee for President.

I love Hillary.
I really like the idea of a Bernie Sanders as President, if that's possible.




No comments: