There are millions of Democrats against gay marriage. We need to become a force within the party, and use the leverage to make America better. Don't be afraid to speak up!
Five questions the radicals in support of changing the definition of marriage don't want to answer:
1a. Why do the vast majority of your "relationships" mirror male-female roles, if male-female is not the gold standard?
1b. Do you really believe 2 men together or 2 women together, is the moral equivalent of 1 man and 1 woman who can make babies?
2. Assumming you're correct, is everything we're born with good? ok to be nude? ok to be violent?
3. Do any among you oppose premarital sex for normal people? what about gays and the rest?
4. Are there any among you that oppose "divorce" and being in one marriage for life?
5. If you can marry whomever you "love", can you also eat whatever food you "love"? (Dogs, cats, horses,etc.)
6. Shouldn't we redesign our bathroom "rules"? Husbands and wives, men and women, generally use diferent restrooms for obvious reasons. Why wouldn't we adapt for the new realities? How would we do it?