Thursday, August 28, 2008

Obama speech almost made me forget the Primary

Tonight was a good night for Democrats and the United States of America. Senator Obama showed that he was capable of winning the POTUS on the merits without using race as a crutch.

It's unfortunate that he didn't run his campaign as his speech tonight suggested. However, this is an opportunity to start fresh.

I disagreed with Obama's inclusion of gay rights in his agenda.
I am dissapointed with the tepid education plans that accept the status quo.

Yet,

I loved the positive tone of the speech.
I support his economic plans.
His foreign policy approach is the proper one.

As we go forward, I wish Senator Obama to win because he is the best candidate.
No other reason is acceptable.

Craig Farmer
making the word "liberal" safe again!

No comments: