Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Joe Biden is a good man

Joe Biden talks about his career and future:

"Look, I can go around the room and name every single one of you, and people, you've been with me for so long," said Biden at a breakfast in Littleton, Colo., with the Delaware delegation. "I just want you to know that, you know, this is a great honor. This is a great honor being nominated vice president of the United States. And it is an honor. And I'm proud of it. I don't mean in any way to diminish it. But it pales in comparison to the honor that I've had representing you. You know, I look -- I look -- I look at -- I apologize for getting a little emotional."


Biden was clearly the most qualified candidate running for President this year. It's a shame that - that fact doesn't matter very much in our society. Hillary was the most qualified among the electable democrats - Obama, Edwards, and Hillary. But it was Biden who clearly demonstrated that he was an original thinker, a solid leader, and a good politician.

The best thing about Joe Biden is his willingness to try to be honest in his politics. This is a good trait that makes this great nation possible.

No comments: