Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Joe Miller afraid of voters' intent

Any good liberal or honest conservative would support the notion of counting all votes where the voter's intent is clear.
Well Joe Miller claims a mispelling of his opponents' name Murkowski could actually be a protest vote that was not supposed to count.

So instead of voting for Joe Miller, or one of over 150 other candidates, Miller is saying people who wrote Lisa Mukowsky or Murkoyski or lisa murksi wanted to send her a message.

I hope courts reject this.
I'm wondering at what level do Conservatives actually stand on principle?
Would you want to win an election this way?
I would want to win because more people voted for me.
Not because I had the best lawyers or some other technicality.

The difference between the law and a technicality is common sense.

No comments: