Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Top five American Couples

5. Bill and Hillary Clinton - I still have a problem with the fact that Bill hasn't answered the rape charges from Juanita Broaddrick, and his past comments about Obama are making me wonder(?) Hillary would have made a better president than any other candidate from 2008.
They make this list because they have stay married through so so many problems, and I really appreciate that. Plus I just really like Hillary.

4. Jay Z and Beyonce - I have only heard good things about Jay Z as a husband. Love the music. Beyonce is one of the best. They project a good image together.

3. George W. and Laura Bush - I always respected the President as a man and a family person. Laura Bush is elegant. I love the way she accepts and maximizes her feminine role.

2. Denzel Washington and Pauletta Pearson - Top notch A list couple still together even after Washington has succeeded in the leftwing atmosphere of Hollywood. I had to look up her name in wikipedia. That tells me that they aren't competing for the limelight.

1. Barak and Michelle Obama -

No comments: