Monday, November 16, 2009

Safety of vaccines

I don't claim to know, and because it is an area where facts are hard to come by, and the people speaking have a political agenda one way or another, but I am skeptical about the HINI vaccine, and all others.

There seems to be a similarity with the companies involved in building the weapons and fighting vehicles for war, they have a vested interest in a public policy outcome, and then they in turn advocate for their necessity as though they are neutral observers. The drug makers are doing likewise. They have government officials and the mainstream media spreading their viewpoint, whereas people who don't think these vaccines are safe or necessary are left on the outside.

I honestly don't know what the facts are. My logic would say they probably arent' that bad or good for most people.

I'm looking or evidence otherwise...

No comments: