and what we can do to fix it!
5. Church scandals and irrelevance - There have been so many failures by religious leaders and various types of scandals, that their cultural enemies have used their weakness to promote secular values. We need church leaders to build strong institutions that aren't dependent on one individual's morality. In addition, we need better religious leaders who can live up to their faith.
4. Entertainment Media - We need more traditional and conservative groups to produce mainstream books, t.v. shows, and movies that celebrate and encourage marriage; this is necessary to combat the pervasive attacks coming out of hollywood and the book world today.
3. No requirements to get married - We should make it more difficult to get married by requiring counseling, waiting periods, and other burdens to be sure it is right.
2. No fault Divorce - We need to make it harder to get divorced by demanding repayment of benefits given based on the union (such as tax breaks), or giving interested partners a right to refuse divorce.
1. Personal Responsibility - As individuals we need to make an effort to take ourselves and families more seriously, accept sacrifice as a part of life, and work to be proud of our sacred unions. This involves perservering through tough times, and learning to value the good more than the bad.