Saturday, January 5, 2008

"I'm yellowdem1129, and I wish Senator Clinton not only knew about, but approved, and paid me for this message"


(Senator Clinton on-camera)


A few weeks ago, Senator Obama said he hadn't been planning for years and years to run for the White House like some other candidates.

My campaign issued a fact sheet showing that all through this decade and in the 1990's , Senator Obama HAD BEEN planning to run for President and

He wasn't being honest.

He has since admitted to it in interviews.

Now, My campaign did error however in going all the way back to his elementary school years to show he wasn't being honest.

YET, the question I have for Senator Obama is You've said:

"the strongest experience I have in foreign relations is the fact that I spent four years living overseas when I was a child in Asia"

Why is it silly and wrong for my campaign to talk about your elementary school years, when you yourself present your elementary school years as a reason voters should vote for you to be President?

I'm Hillary Clinton, I have 35 years of experience getting things done, we need to make sure when we change, we Change for the better.

No comments: