Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Can ABC hire an American for "This Week"?

Christiane Amanpour is preparing to leave as the anchor of “This Week,” the Sunday morning news program on ABC, two people with knowledge of her plans said Tuesday.




Please hire an American to host this important show!  I've stopped watching since George Stephanopoulos left.


I can't take the British accent.  Also the foreign references and the global perspective.


I don't mind a conservative bias or a left wing bias, but not European centric nonsense.


I'm sure Europeans would like British, French, or whatever to bring them their news, and I'm likewise.


Next up, Piers Morgan needs to be out at CNN.
Followed by Martin bashir at MSNBC.


As bad as Al Sharpton is on Tv. And I like the Reverend in general, but not as a host of show, he's better than these types with the accent.

No comments: