School Choice and Pro Choice in Reproductive Rights
There are compelling arguments for the Public School system and for being Pro life. But ultimately we should respect the choices of people even if we profoundly disagree.
Reasons to support School Choice:
1. The parents take responsibility rather than "the system".
2. A well-regulated free market will produce better options
3. It's hard to see how it could be worse than today
Reasons to support being Pro-Choice:
1. An unborn child is a part of a human being. She has human rights that the fetus doesn't.
2. Realistically you can't force a woman to stay pregnant if she doesn't want to be.
3. Unintended consequences. The idea that society controls a woman's body is dangerous.