Tuesday, March 17, 2009

unbelievable

Because sex with animals is not barred by law in Washington state, no arrests have been made, according to police who nonetheless continued to investigate on Monday to determine whether any illegal activity had taken place at the ranch.


Here I am fighting against the divorce culture, the gay rights lobby, the seriousness with which many of our young take rap music, the degradation of values on t.v., and I totally missed this story.

We need a federal law banning this perversion. I would hope I wouldn't need to explain why:

It is disgusting.
It is wrong.
It poses unknown health risks.
It shows a lack of discipline and ability to set appropriate boundaries.
It degrades the human spirit.

I'm honestly shocked that according to this and other articles that only 33 states have banned sexual contact with animals.

I have finally found something I agree with concerning the animal rights groups.

No comments: