Saturday, July 26, 2008

Baseball: Personal training available!

for those who have children interested in becoming successful baseball players:

Craig Farmer , Bowie Maryland
I am seeking to work with any players between the ages of 8 - 14 in developing their baseball skills. They should be serious players with a desire to play competitive baseball at the high school level and beyond.My fee is: $1000 up front for 1 year.this includes indoor workouts in the winter or on bad weather days.The way it works is this: I will email all players I am working with as to when I will be at a particular field.They are then responsible for getting to/from the field.I will guarantee that each player has the opportunity to receive over 100 hours of personal training. This makes the cost of training less than $10 per hour. During the baseball season especially, the player will be able to get extra practice that will allow them to be more ready for their team.Whether it is "live" hitting from a coach (me), or another young player.Whether it is "live" practice baserunning and stealing.Whether it is "live" outfield practice, infield practice, bunting practice, etc.This is a great deal!The best aspect is that I will teach these young people how to develop a plan in various situations, and confidently attempt success. This will help them in whatever they succeed at in life!I prefer email, but if you must,

301 442 3145.
Coach Craig Farmer

Greenbelt, Maryland
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Laurel, Maryland
Crofton, Maryland
Odenton, Maryland
Largo, Maryland

No comments: